Last Updated: January 27, 2021
By visiting Intelconstruct Site, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What personally identifiable information (“PII”) does Intelconstruct collect about you?
- Contact information that you provide to us (such as your name, title and organization, address, telephone number, fax number, email address).
- Credit card or other payment information for your transactions (with the exception of mobile applications).
Why does Intelconstruct collect this information?
- To process your transactions, maintain your account and respond to your inquiries.
- To provide you with information about services and products that we believe may be of interest to you offered by Intelconstruct and reputable third party companies.
How does Intelconstruct share your PII?
- With our vendors to perform services on our behalf.
- In conjunction with a sale or similar transfer of a business.
- When legally compelled or for other legal purposes.
In connection with these legitimate business purposes, your PII may potentially be shared outside of the country where it was collected, anywhere in the world.
Intelconstruct participates in the EU-US Privacy Shield frameworks and under the regulation of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Intelconstruct participate in the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries, the United Kingdom and Switzerland. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Principles, visit here: To learn more about GDPR: https://eugdprcompliant.com/what-are-your-obligations/
If you have any inquiries or complaints about our handling of your personal data under Privacy Shield or GDPR, or about our privacy practices generally, please contact us at: (202) 544- 1353 We will respond to your inquiry promptly. If we are unable to satisfactorily resolve any complaint relating to the Privacy Shield or GDPR.
We sometimes provide personal information to third parties to perform services on our behalf. If we transfer personal information received under the Privacy Shield or GDPR a third party, the third party’s access, use, and disclosure of the personal data must also be in compliance with our Privacy Shield and GDPR obligations, and we will remain liable under the Privacy Shield for any failure to do so by the third party unless we prove we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
· “Personal Data”: in the United States, information relating to an individual is typically referred to as “personal information”.
- “Data Subject”: data protection statutes typically cover a “consumer”, who is an individual who engages with a business for personal, family or household purposes.
- “Data Controller”: natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for.
- “Data Breach”: typically involves the unauthorized access or acquisition of computerized data that compromises the security, confidentiality, or integrity of personal information.
We have established safeguards and use reasonable security measures to protect your PII from unauthorized access and use.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sing off when finished using a shared computer.
INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) LOGS
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features. To help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Please note that by using this site, you consent to the use of the cookies described below.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- First-party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device.
- Third-party cookies, which are served by a third party on our behalf. We use third- party cookies for functionality, performance / analytics, advertising and social media purposes.
“Strictly necessary” cookies, which have to be set to allow us to deliver the site to you and to provide specific services that you request from us. The services offered by this site that require cookies to function include:
- Account log-in
“Performance” or “Analytics” cookies, which help us to collect information about how visitors use our site, and helps us with site analysis and improvements. Performance or analytics cookies will remain on your computer after you close your browser but cannot be used to identify you personally.
“Functionality” cookies, which allow our site to remember your choices or preferences, such as information on online forms or previous orders. These cookies allow us to offer you a personalized experience while using the site. They are not used to track your browsing activity on other Web sites.
You can change your Web browser’s Internet preferences to disable or delete cookies, although that may affect certain functions on this site. To learn how to manage your cookies, please follow the instructions from your specific browser.
Until “Do Not Track” protocol has been finalized, this site’s information collection and disclosure practices, and the choices it provides to consumers, will continue to operate as described in this Privacy and Cookie Notice, whether or not a Do Not Track signal is received.
If you are visiting this site using a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet, please refer to the manufacturer’s instructions on how to manage cookies.
If you have any questions or comments about this cookies policy, or privacy matters generally, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address:
680 S Cache Street, Suite 100
Jackson, WY 83001